Middle brakelight works, other 2 do not on 900s

Hi I have a 1996 saab 900s with 140 000km on the odometer. I have tried changing the light bulbs to no avail.

Would anybody have any suggestions about what the problem could be?

... And as I think of it, I also have an oil leak from the front of the car which drips off of bottom of the transmission casing if someone knows where this is coming from...

All help is appreciated, and I apologize if I am recovering topics. I am new to Saab and aside from these things am very very happy taht I switched out of my 94 accord.

MAtt.

Reply to
daviesm