More details on latest Saab promo/media blitz

or:
Hmmm...I wonder what "unexpected" place they intend to bring vehicles to!

Spenchian, has, at a minimum, proven interesting in his first months taking over from Debra Kelly-Ennis.

- tex

Reply to
Tex

Tex,

Both of those websites are invalid as brandweek.com is not working.

-SG

Reply to
Saab Guy

What do you mean ? It works for me.

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner>ping

Ping request could not find host

Please check the name and try again.

No DNS to it from here.

Reply to
Malt_Hound

...and then literally a few minutes later I am able to access it. What the heck?

Reply to
Malt_Hound

Not sure what was going on...it seems up, at least for now.

- tex

Reply to
Tex