New 9-3

I'am thinking of buying a new 9-3 sportwagon 1.9TDI shortley. Just would like your views on the 9-3

Many thanks

(I'am in the UK)

Reply to
c.davidson20

I just might have to test drive a new 9-3. From what I read about the 9-3

sport wagon, it has some issues. The Classic 900 hatchback has more interior room - according to the specs on the internet. I will have to see how it stacks up to an SPG :-) I hope I will be pleasantly surprised.

Reply to
ma_twain

My wife has a 2004 9.3 . My son has a 2005 9.3 and my sister in law has a 2005 9.3 Convertible All three love 'em.

Surprising power and fuel efficiency.

"c.davids> I'am thinking of buying a new 9-3 sportwagon 1.9TDI shortley. Just would

Reply to
DFW Dot

Many thanks. This does help in that big wide world of new cars

Reply to
c.davidson20