Parts to save from my 94 9000 to use on my 97 9000

My 94 9000 sustained fatal undercarriage damage. Can't keep it as a parts car for my newly bought 97 9000. So before the 94 heads for the junkyard ...any ideas on what parts might be useful to remove (chances of needing them in the 97 sometime; relative to value, time and difficulty removing them from the 94)?

Reply to
echo888x

Save everything and sell each part on Ebay, you'll make a fortune.

I did on my 1989 Saab 9000 Turbo.

SG

Reply to
SG