Re: IKEA

I don't know why it gets shat on as it's clearly targeted at a low- budget crowd.

The stuff IS stylish if you like the modern or minimalist look.

What I'd say is it's good for accents and decors, but maybe not the heavy stuff.

It serves its purpose but don't be a sucker and by any and everything you see like you're Ed Norton.

Reply to
Google Beta User

My post was primarily about the fire hazard that appears to exist in their store layout. As you say "it's good for accents and decor, but maybe not the heavy stuff."

Reply to
Dezignaré