Release The New Saab 9-5

I prayed that Saab will survive & Spyker will be the new owner... the New Saab 9-5 can be released to the market soon. The New 9-5 is a great & quality machine, the Saab fans are really looking forward to it. It can definitely compete with BMW & Audi, then bring a rebirth to Saab. Release the New Saab 9-5, the legend does not end here! I've created a wallpaper & an e-card for the new 9-5, you can find them at my website, ready for download.

Download Page:

saabart

Volvo is sold by Ford to chinese car company. MG and Rover went that way and the chinese have actually improved the Rover 75, now Roewe 750. Soon we will all drive in Chinese or Indian cars. Jaguar is now Indian car.

Reply to
johannes

How do you know that it's a quality product if it has not yet been released? It is not until a number of years of usage that you will get statistics on the quality of a car model.

Reply to
th

That 's nonsense. You're not saying that a SAAB was ever an american car are you? (besides the 9-7x then). Or that they are Dutch cars from the minute Spyker acquires tte company. Jaguar is a Brittish car, made by a brittish company which is owned by an Indiancompany.

Reply to
Nel

I read some reviews, also, the dealer held a show of new 9-5 in Taiwan last week, the feedbacks were very good, they have already received some orders from customers. I have not seen a real car yet. I think "quality" or not is very personal, but time will tell if Saab can survive. So, let's see.

Reply to
saabart