Saab 92x rear windshield wiper replacement

Hi all..

I bought a 92x in 2005. After about a year the rubber on the rear windshield wiper broke. I can't seem to find a replacement wiper online or at any auto stores (kragen). I could get it from the dealer but it was kind of expensive..

Anyone know of a place to buy the rear wiper other than the dealer?

Thanks,

Chad

Reply to
Chad

It depends somewhat on what country you are in. In the USA, check

still just me

still just me (still just me ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Not really, since the 92x was only sold stateside... It's a Subaru Impreza, so the OP'd be best looking for sources for them.

Reply to
Adrian

The outer part with the rubber is usually a third part item, just like tires. The only parameter is the length of the wiper blade. There are few exceptions to this, e.g. some Mercs, but I don't know if Saab's rear wipers falls under this category.

Reply to
johannes