[Saab_c900] Eagleday.com parcel arrived with AMP 'Junior Timer' parts!

As mentioned previously, after I found that Eagleday.com stocked AMP 'Junior Timer' connectors and parts I placed an order for some pins, a few replacment boots, and some of the retaining clips.

The package has arrived today (week after it was shipped), and I'm impressed! Unless I find a better source, I'll be ordering more of the AMP parts in coming months so I can start replacing a lot of old connectors and bring the engine-bay electricals back up to scratch in my 900's.

I'll capture a pic of what I bought and put it online in the forum threads where I'd also mentioned Eagleday for those who aren't sure what I've purchased from them.

Regards,

Craig.

Reply to
Craig's Saab C900 Site