FOR SALE. ebay UK, Wood/Walnut Dash for C900

As the subject says. See:-
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemF09948692
It's for RHD UK spec.
If you are a regullar here, send me an email back from this thread, if you
want it I'm sure I can do you a substantial discount. You need to be a regullar though!!
Al
Al wrote:

Dang. I'm an extra large...
--
-Fred W

Nice one Fred!
Al
in article SpuEf.240859$ snipped-for-privacy@fe3.news.blueyonder.co.uk, Al at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote on 02/02/2006 21:00:

Magnifying glass out ... Check ... Check again ... Nope, not my old one :)
I gave my walnut dash to Aeromotive when I went "back to black" and then the door sill caps, later. Personally, I think it looks horrible on our cars (Aero variants), but I bet on a C900 CD if it was all the same type and co-ordinated, it would look good.
Did you see the walnut door cards on eBay not so long back ... I was tempted by them, in case a C900 CD or Lux ever end up in my possession.
Good luck with the sale.
Paul
1989 900 Turbo S http://saab.go.dyndns.org /
wrote on 02/02/2006 21:00:

Thanks Paul,
Not Aeromotive, it came off an L reg scrapper, didn't look at the tailgate for badges, (or decor panels unfortunately!) but I think it was an afterthought, as there wasn't another lump of "walnut" anywhere in the car. Not wishing to do myself out of a sale but I totally agree with you, would look pretty out of place in our beasts.
Mate of mine with a 900i saloon spotted it, he's a bit of a scrap yard junkie, (interesting phrase..) he knows I'm into a bit of ebay wheeler dealing whenever possible, and he owed me a favour so he gave me a heads up.
I think Stephen Lewis had the Walnut door panels, and I seem to remember he wanted a small fortune for them, understandably I suppose they seem to be pretty rare.
Al