Electrical problems

I have just had to replace the SID and ACC control panel on my 02 9-5 Aero at less than 4 years old and costing over £700!

Can anyone give me the address of Saab's customer service in Sweden?

TIA

Reply to
Jim

The contact info relevant for your country should be in your owner's manual.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

What, you can't spell Google?

Reply to
Fred W

Personally, I can't type anything but goggle. :-)

That said, goggle can be a long day. I don't think it's a bad question for him to ask .

Reply to
Bob

Well, this might be a star:

but since I can't read svenska, who knows...

Reply to
Fred W

Reply to
ma_twain