[Saab_c900] success with Selleys silicone remover to get silicone sealant off the 900i

Hi everyone,

I had a go at using the Selleys Silicone Remover today and it worked well. It was almost dark when I carefully spatula'd it off the paintwork of the

900i and washed the area clean with metho, but it's come up well and I'll see how well tomorrow in the light. There's only one bit of the test area that didn't have the silicone softened enough so it came off - and that's because of the way I'd applied it.

Craig.

Reply to
Craig's Saab C900 Site