Saab Sales Figures - June 05 was Employee Discount for Everyone

SAAB US Light Vehicles Sales (from Automotive News)

June 04 Cars 4,045 Trucks 0

June 05 Cars 6,298 Trucks 316

YTD thru June 04 19,430 YTD thru June 05 20,968

Reply to
Dan

Dan wrote in news:51Hye.8143$ snipped-for-privacy@tornado.rdc-kc.rr.com:

From news stories I've seen, that was a very successful promotion for GM in general.

Reply to
Laura K

I thought it was Scania that made the trucks !

Btw - I recently noted that that you can now buy *Saab Scania* badges for your GM Saab model. E.g.

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

The 316 Trucks is for the 9-7X.

Reply to
Dan

The earlier model years of the 9-5 has that badge. I think it was changed in 2002.

Reply to
th

Curious since Saab was no longer Saab Scania by that time.

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

2000 in the US was the first appearance of the redesigned logo (without "Scania").

Dave Hinz

Reply to
Dave Hinz

A quick check on the web:

August 2000 was the official changeover date.Just looked in my garage, a Jan 2000 model still has the old logo

Reply to
th

Malcolm

Reply to