Sensonic

I'm looking at buying a 900 sensonic but I've heard that the gearbox can be a little tempermental & if they get stuck in gear, its goodnight. I've always had Saabs with no real problems (until I had a 9-5 that is) & in general have found them to be the most reliable car I've ever driven.

However, the sensonic thing worries me a bit, so could anyone please advise on how reliable they are or should I steer well clear,

tia

kds :-)

Reply to
kingdoodlesquat