small amp recommedation for 9-3?

I'm looking to find a small amplifier that will fit in the center console space that Saab uses for it's optional "Audio System 3" amp: maybe something like 25W rms x 4ch.

Is there an aftermarket amp that will work with the low voltage turn-on that comes from the 9-3 (1999) factory head unit?

Why not just get the Saab amp, you ask? My understanding is that it only handles mid/bass frequencies. I don't know if there is any workaround for this, like disabling the thing's low-pass filter.

TIA

-Chris

Reply to
Icarus Q. Anybody