9-3 gear problem

Hi all!

My gear's on my 9-3 aero 01 suddenly diddent work properly.. It's very hard to shift gears. No lights on the dashboard has lit up and from what i can see all fluids is on the right level. I apologize for my poor spelling :)

/Nicklas

Reply to
Nicklas Holmgren

Is it a manual transmission? Do the gears make noise when you shift? It could be the clutch.

Please tell us some more about the symptoms.

Thanks,

Turubo

Reply to
Turubo