Transmission problem?

Hi,

I'm wondering what type of problem this might be. I have an automatic

99 9-3 with about 70,000 miles. When I brake suddenly at low speed I notice the transmission seems to slip out of gear momentarily, then works fine afterwards. Also, when the weather is extremely cold and I put it in reverse I have to play with the shift momentarily to lock it in gear.

I had the flush transmission job around 15,000 ago at the dealer. Transmission problem?

Thanks

Reply to
SMF