Where to buy a SID in the UK.

Hi All,

Having got fed up with the unreadable SID in my 9-3, which didn't respond to the normal published fixes, I decided to get a new one, but first to try a drastic do-or-die fix envolving ripping off the whole crappy flexible cable and replacing it with individual wires glued to the glass with conductive epoxy. Needless to say, it turned out to be "die" rather than "do" :o(

Anyone know the best/cheapest place to get a replacement unit from? The best price I have is GBP 291 from PartsForSaabs.com. With programming, that'll come out nearly as expensive as SAAB themselves!

cheers,

Colin.

Reply to
Colin Stamp