Which Pertronix for 1977 Saab 99?

I'd like to get rid of the eternally pesky points on my '77 (non turbo) 99 and am looking for a breakerless ignition system.

All the pertronix (which I've used in the past, on a BMW 2002), that I've looked at that have particular Saab years listed, show 70-74 as the applicable years.

Like this one:

does anyone know of a system that will fit into my '77?

thanks in advance! elijah

Reply to
elijahs