1998 Saturn station wagon.

It's a four door station wagon 1.9 liter I4 SFI engine, SW2. Engine service soon light comes on every month, or so. Local Garage unhooks the battery, reseting the code, & tells me my gas cap was loose. It stays off for another month, then comes on again. Also, right after starting to drive the car, a few minutes later, the two red coolant temp, & coolant level lights flash together (same bulb??), but the car runs fine. Then, they go off, & MAY come on again. Is it a faulty Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor? Dani

Reply to
Dani

Check codes again.

No.

Shrug...Maybe its faulty but then why is your coolant level light also going off... No mention of coolant level or coolant upkeep history.

Reply to
BläBlä