2004 V6 Vue, Cabin Air Filter

FYI,

I just spent 1 hour looking for this filter following the operator's manual instructions. It tells you remove the glove box and access the filter through the back of the box. It is actually serviced from under the hood in the engine compartment. The filter is located under the plastic panel directly below the passenger side windshield wiper. Use a thin blade screw driver to remove the 4 stays and the panel lifts out of the way (the washer nozzle & hose remains attached). This is a major manual error or I'm missing something!

Reply to
Joe