92 sl2 cuts off when given gas

my 92 sl2 will lose spark when given gas. Car can idle for while fine but when you give it gas it will bog down and sometimes choke down. Checked the spark after bogging down and neither coil pack had spark, replaced the ICM and problem is still their.

Reply to
extremes23

It sounds like you might have a wire grounding off somewhere. Or one of your main body to motor grounds might not have a good connection. I would start checking your body grounds and then go from there

Reply to
punxyguy