95 sw2 armrest

I recently purchased a '95 sw2 after owning a series of vans and minivans. I like the car but the seats are very uncomfortable. I also miss the armrest. I know that an armrest was an option on this car. Is the armrest really useful or is it too low and essentially just a cover for the storage compartment? Armrests from which year cars will fit my car? I am under the impression the '95 interior was more like the 96+ years although the exterior is like the 94- years. Thanks for any input, Dave

Reply to
Dave