97 sl2 intermittent cruise ops

Have been experiencing a problem w/cruise control. It initially works fine, if I then disengage it for whatever reason... It will no longer operate. I cannot resume or set it. It just quits working. Any ideas? TIA, Zim

Reply to
mike

Lift slightly on your brake and clutch pedals from the underside with your foot before attempting to re-engage it. If it then engages, the alignment of the pedal switches may be marginal. At least it was in my case.

Lane [ l a n e @ p a i r . c o m ]

Reply to
Lane