'98 SL2

My dash warning lights are messed up. The overheating light stays on all the time. The gauge indicates nothing is wrong. Everytime it rains the service engine soon light comes on for about 2 days. I asked my mechanic to disable the dash warning lights but he said they are tied in to other systems and he couldn't disconect them. Anything I can do?

Thank you kindly,

Reply to
G.W.Clay