Broken Defogger...?

I recently replaced my battery in my 96 saturn SL1. Now that i put the new battery in however, the rear defogger/defroster and the seatbelt reminder light dont work. Im not sure if its a fuse or another problem.

Anyone have any suggestions, or maybe have had the same problem and know how to fix it?

Reply to
Cronan07

"Cronan07" typed until their fingers bled, and came up with:

check the fuses.

Reply to
Kevin M. Keller