Infiniti G20 Airbag Light

Hey all, Recently my air bag light came on and flashes every 5 seconds meaning there is problem. I disconnected the battery to no avail. Is there any cure for this besides taking it to an authorized dealer. Its a '93 and I know the manual said the system should be inspected every 10 years which is right now, but is the light just a reminder or a problem? Thanks.

Justin

Reply to
Justin

The dealer was not sure if I had a problem or not with my 95 Maxima last summer (I forget if airbag light came on or flashed), so they reset it, and it has not come back on yet. Disconnecting the battery does not clear computer codes. It just reached its 10th birthday (purchased May 94).

Reply to
David Efflandt