1994 corolla rear window defogger

My rear window defogger has stopped working. I replaced the fuse, but it still does not work. The indicator on the dash does light up. Any suggestions? I hate to pay to have it looked at if it is something simple.

Reply to
bas1001

Check to see if there is 12 volts between the rear window defogger connectors and ground. If there is voltage at the connector, the grid is scratched, which happens to be the most common cause of rear window defoggers not working. If the grid is scratched, get some defogger grid repair paint at your local auto parts store to repair.

Reply to
Ray O