Creaking Noise-L300??

When ever I turn to the right in my L300 I hear a creaking noise coming from above my rear right tire. It is only when a make a hard right. Is this something to be concerned about, or is it just the body of the car shifting? Thanks!!

Reply to
WGRG3

Check/replace all of your bushings for the front swaybar, and suspension pieces. If it's a popping sound, could be your axils. I've also heard the L's that have warped rotors make some odd sounds. If you get a vibration when breaking, you could check the rotors and replace as needed. I never recomend shaving rotors, if their warrped, they need to be replaced, don't wast your money.

good luck Jeremiah

Reply to
uknewwho