Engine Swap

I have a 1994 saturn sl1 with a 1.9l sohc engine.Can I fit a 1994 1.9l dohc (twin cam)engine to replace my older single cam engine?I know my saturn was manufactured with a single cam,but i bought a low mileage twin cam engine-please tell me it will fit. Thanks, Ken

Reply to
wunhunglo9

"wunhunglo9" typed until their fingers bled, and came up with:

Yes, it can be made to work. Here's my journey down that road:

Kevin M. Keller