Help Shut Off My SES Light

'98 SL2 -- SES light came on steady. I believe I have solved the root issue, and now I want the light off. I have no scan tool, and I do not want to disconnect the battery bacause I cannot remember my theft prevention code for the radio. Will pulling the PCM fuse for a while shut off the light?

Reply to
Pat & Betsy Parrish

I believe it will turn off on it's own on the 4th starting (and no new trouble code).

Mine always did,

tom @

Tom The Great