how many hours in a new Saturn before my muffler strap rusts through and...

how many hours in my new Saturn before my muffler strap rusts through and my muffler falls off into the street?

(A) 10 (B) 50 (C) 100

answer: any of the above

Reply to
misterfact

Your muffler won't fall off when that strap lets loose. The pipe which goes over the rear crossmember will now rest on it and bang when you go over bumps.

Lane [ l a n e @ p a i r . c o m ]

Reply to
Lane

How many hours till this guy buys another car and starts complaining to some other news group that he needed to put gas in the tank?

D V Brownell

My 98 SL 2 ... no muffler work and no problems

Reply to
ProfWdesk1

see what happens when you avoid driving your saturn into the lake?

Reply to
richard hornsby