I've got to re-read my owner's manual again

Was driving to work today in the '09 Vue. The radio has a volume adjust right on the steering wheel and I was going to increase volume. Control
wheel seemed sticky and I had worked it up and down to see what the problem was. In the process, I pressed it a bit harder than usual. The wheel depressed and caused the radio to mute. Also found if you hold it in, Onstar menu asks for a command. Was unaware of either of these functions - especially the onstar menu (which I have not used yet - only for emergencies). The voice scared the crap out of me when I wasn't expecting it...
Happy Halloween - Oppie