Idiotic impersonator

I come in here to check up on whats going on and there was a flood of post. I was wondering what was with all the stupid recipe crap and who's ever doing this is rotating IP's with a anonymizer type program. However those IP's keep logs of people logging on and if they want to try something illegal they shouldnt be surprised by the knock on their door.

If someones post looks fishy check the NNTP Posting Host to see if it matches with their earlier post. Just watching out for everyone here.

Reply to
Blah blah

I don't remember seeing those - wonder if my news server is stripping them out. I used to access this group through a university in Berlin, however when we got a new ISP I just use their news server...

Reply to
Jonnie Santos

Quoth Blah blah in news:MPG.1c38301ba25feae39898d5@news- server.woh.rr.com:

A Hipcrime bot-flood targeting news.admin.net-abuse.email.

See for more information than anyone would care to know about the loser behind it.

Reply to
Tom Betz

Quoth "Jonnie Santos" in news:AcEzd.6845 $CH5.2125@fed1read01:

A lot of them do. Supernews is particularly capable in this regard.

Reply to
Tom Betz