Just bought 2001 SL1 want service manual

I just bought my first Saturn which is a 2001 SL1. I like to do my own service, including engine / trans work when / if needed.

What does the factory manual go for and are there more than one?

Thanks

Wes Szumera

Reply to
clutch

is the official supplier for the GM service manual. Looks like the manual for 2000-02 S-series is $120. They seem to be out of stock at the moment though..

Reply to
Robert Hancock

I thank you very much. I am sure that the book will pay for itself. My last vehicle (91 ranger 4x4 purchased new ) went 235,000 until it broke a ring. It will live again since a saturn doesn't haul firewood and plywood very well.

I hope to take this saturn into the 200K+ range also.

Wes

Reply to
clutch

Call Saturn directly (use the 800 number). They will sell you the manuals. I recently purchased a set from Saturn for my Vue. Very nice manuals.

Regards,

Ed White

Reply to
C. E. White

Thanks Ed,

I ordered the set, 150.00 and in stock shipping in 2-3 days.

Wes

Reply to
clutch