p0717

1997 Saturn SL1 w/85k, Auto

Check engine light came on after changing the transmission fluid. Granted at about 85,000 miles it looked like the OEM transmission fluid and filter I removed, but no accounting for previous owner maintenance schedule. Scan tool spit out: P0717 Mod$10 Input/Turbine Speed Sensor A Circuit No Signal

The service manual I have is no help. Is this a sensor gone out or should I start shopping for a rebuilt transmission?

HELP!

KAM.

Reply to
Madmax

it is a bad sensor, just replace it and problem should be solved, unless the wires to it are chaffed or broken...

Reply to
TheLastDonSC2