Plastics repair

I've mentioned a few times about having used Devcon Plastic Welder in the past.

I got an update at the office from Devcon today. Here is a link to the 'plastics bonding' section

No, I'm not affiliated with Devcon in any way. Just like when things work.

And if you need to bond stuff with double sided adhesive tape and the plain foam tape just won't cut it. Try this one from 3M. VHB tapes are used for plastic body panel bonding applications.

I have been using the #4950 material and it holds up better than anythingelse similar. Might be easier to just search for keyword 4950 but here is alink anyway:

3M has some outrageously long product links.

Oppie

Reply to
Oppie