Plastic Panel Repair?

Got a crack in one of the plastic body panels.

Is there something on the market that can make a good repair? The panel is in good shape other than the crack, and I'd hate to spend a couple grand when it might be repaired.

Any tips on glues or expoxies?

Thanks!

SPAM avoidance to email: amb.deleteme AT comcast DOT net

Reply to
Alex

Which panel on what vehicle?

Reply to
Nosey

I bought some 2-part 3-m stuff and it is holding up for over 6 years now. Here is some more info.

Coasty

Coasty

Reply to
Coasty

I would keep an eye out on ebay. You might not find it today, but keep on pluggin away, and it will probably show up.

Reply to
Xclimation