Re: Saturn Service/Car wash

My local dealership wont wash my car anymore after their little mishap with my pinstripes. After having an oil change, thier stupid monkeys hard brushed the pinstriping loose on my fenders, then spit-stuck them back on thinking I wouldnt notice the two new streamers I had on my drive home. Fortunately, the service manager was a cool guy and took care of it right away and had me take it to a body shop to be restriped. But now when I take my car in and ask about having it washed, he looks at me funny and says "you dont want to have your car washed by these guys".

marx404

Reply to
marx404