Repairing drivers seat on '97 SC2 -- anyone done it ?

(We'd like to hear from someone who's done it.)We need to re-sew the seam of a leather seat -- the seat-seat, not the back. It appears the seat can be removed by removing 4 bolts and disconnecting an electrical connector. I don't immediately see how to remove the side trim or if that's really necessary. It looks like removing the seat cover should be fairly easy -- not so sure about reinstalling it.

-- Message posted using

information at

jimhigh66