Saturn 30-day moneyback guarantee questions

I bought a new 2003 Saturn a couple weeks ago, and I'm thinking about returning it under Saturn's 30-day moneyback guarantee. I have a couple of questions regarding the affect to one's credit status after returning a Saturn:

  1. Will this be a major hassle to explain to credit bureaus, particularly considering that I would consider buying another new car elsewhere once I return the Saturn?

  1. Has anyone experienced hassles with financing a new car at other car dealerships (not other Saturn dealerships) once he or she has returned a Saturn through this guarantee?

After all, every time you consider buying something and a credit check is done on you, it shows up on your credit reports. I just wonder if something like this would be an issue on your credit reports for a certain amount of time.

Reply to
thinkthank

If your cedit is shaky to start, you should wait awhile after you return it... otherwise it's not an issue...

Reply to
Kevin Miller