Saturn Invoices

Has anyone really look a look at the invoices from Saturn with regard to repairs? I just went through my complicated bill from a few weeks ago, for each job, they have parts and labor, and the total for both, in each section. At the bottom, a list of total parts, total labor, and taxes, which is fine. They also show a line called Gas, Oil, Lube, which was already included when they changed the oil, but not re-added. The kicker was a Sublet amount, which in my case, $45CDN for the tow bill, which was added to the total, but was already included in the first job, which was the tow bill and the $85 inspection fee to find the cause of why my car wouldn't start. So they ripped me off by $45 plus the taxes. I am going to go back to them and give them hell.

Reply to
Kelly

Sorry, I made a mistake on my Excel file, it was correct. I recant my previous statement.

Reply to
Kelly