Saturn Performance Club Rally photos and video posted

This year's coverage of the Saturn Performance Club's 2007 Rally has been posted on my site. It was held in mid-May and was the club's tenth annual. Instead of raving about it here, I'll let the photos tell the story. You'll find 10 new pages and 89 photos & video clips here:

. In April of 2007, club members Kevin K & John L (Deebs) were invited by Saturn to participate in their Brand Advocate Board meeting. A handful of owners & enthusiasts from around North America were flown to Detroit and treated to an experience that the rest of us can only envy. Read about it & see around a hundred plant photos in a new section on the SPC site:
. Special thanks to Kevin for the write-up, and providing the photos of the event that were supplied by Saturns' marketing department. Lane [ lane (at) evilplastic.com ]

Reply to
Lane

Ah crap, that's what I forgot about! I was just down in Chicago the other week or whatever too. Blah!

Reply to
HyperCube33 (Life2Death)