2006 Chicago Auto Show photos - Sky & Aura

Saturn Performance Club members got together on 2/18/2006 to attend the Chicago Auto Show. I've added photos and video to my website from our
weekend events, and there are some nice high-res photos of the Aura and Sky in there too. Lots of beautiful cars this time around, with the Camaro and Challenger concept cars being some of the more exciting of the bunch.
My website is at http://www.evilplastic.com . More info on the club can be found at http://www.saturnperformanceclub.com .
Lane [ lane (at) evilplastic.com ]
--
Visit my Saturn Car Audio and Performance Page at http://www.evilplastic.com

Great pics, thanks - the SKY is right on and what I was hoping the Honda 2000 price target would have been. Instead the SKY is more in Miata range and IMO is way more car than the Miata. Kudos to the Saturn/GM world...
Love the pic of the concept Challenger - lines mimic the 1970 through 1974 (well, production went 3 month into '74). Nothing like a 2-door pony car with NO a-pillars! Yeah baby!