Saturn Quad Coupe Hot Wheels?

Anyone know where we can get our hands on these easily? Cheaply? Darn things go for an arm and a leg on EBay... probably because of the large number of Hot wheels Collectors around the U.S. (and the world, probably).

I personally think Saturn Corporation should give them away at Homecoming events. Or maybe they do?

Sam

Reply to
Missing Ai-chan

My Saturn dealer sells the HW Ion and Lightship for $5.99 each. James

Reply to
James1549