SL2 Condenser question

Hi, stopped over to help a friend put a new (reman) condenser in his SL2. I noticed only one of the lines had an o-ring (the smaller line at the bottom.) Is the upper line supposed to have an o-ring on the line as it enters the condenser as well? I called Saturn but they said they couldn't tell from looking at their computer pic. (nice huh?)

THanks if anyone knows.

Reply to
rud