SPC Summer Rally May 16-19 2007

Can you believe that the upcoming 2007 Rally will be our tenth annual? Neither can we! The past nine have been incredible, with members coming from all across this great nation, as well as from the neighboring country to the North. This year we have four days of events planned, continuing many of the traditions that have made the past Rallies so wonderful.

Events include a car show, dyno testing, and a half a day at a drag strip - it is not unusual for guys & gals to get between 20 and 30 runs.

Our Lapping day is nearly full, but there will still be opportunities to grab a ride along as a passenger.

For more information, and to sign up, visit:

We hope to see you there.

Reply to
Kevin

I'd attend if my Saturn was something to be proud of other than the fact that it's a Saturn :( I'm too broke atm to restore it to its former glory and it's not easy to learn how to repair everything on your own, but someday, perhaps next year, I'll attend even if it's to ride along ;)

Reply to
HyperCube33 (Life2Death)