Starter motor on 94 sl1

Hello gang:

Has anyone ever done their own starter motor change on a Saturn 1994-SL1?

Is it too much for the part time mechanic? The quotes I am getting are all over $300.00 and I want to save a bit.

Thanks

Chris

Reply to
Chris Faria

I did the starter on my 94 SW1 last winter. Not terribly hard. I got a starter for $25 from the local boneyard, took about an hour to put it in.

-David

Reply to
David Teichholtz