surging at cruise

I have a 93 Saturn sl2 that is surging at while at constant speeds.

it will occur in any gear but seems to be more prominent in the lower gears.

I have recently replaced the spark plugs, throttle position sensor, and coolant temp sensor: and switched out the EGR valve to alleviate a stalling problem at idle. there are no engine codes being stored.

any suggestions on what might be the cause and possible solutions?

thanks for your time kallita

Reply to
james moffat