Thursday SPC chat

Just a note about last night's irc chat via the SPC group. I joined in last nite, met up with Lane, Deebs and Kevin. Wish I got there earlier to see who was there. Just hanging out and listening to these knowledgeable 3 you can learn alot. Participating, even for a "newbie" like me is twice the fun.

I hope to meet more ppl there next time and recommend any Saturn ppl here to definitely check it out, even if you never did chats. See Lanes post below: Calling all Saturn enthusiasts.. Just a hint, you can also access the Saturn irc chat via the SPC website or use a chat program like Trillian, etc.

Thanx, was fun and hope to see everyone there next time! (hint hint - blah blah :-)

marx404

Reply to
marx404