Very high idle after transmission swap

Hello, I just finished putting a 2000 SW2 back together and fired it up. The idle shot up to 4000 rpm and hovered between 3500-4000 for 10 minutes after which I shut the car off. Is this a normal re-learn procedure? I made sure to plug all of the sensors in as I was putting it back together. Any ideas?

Reply to
zoogle

minutes

Any possibility that there's a vacuum leak?

Ken

Reply to
Napalm Heart